Purchasing Uniforms on the Medco Website:
The Medco website has been specifically designed to ensure ease of use for all users who wish to purchase nursing uniforms, scrubs, catering jackets and non-medical supplies.
If you are using our online store for the first time and require information on how to purchase uniforms or non-medical supplies, please see the easy to follow steps listed below:
1. To browse our comprehensive range of nursing uniforms, scrubs and supplies, simply select a category from the menu at the top of the page.
2. Our items are sorted by gender, colour, product, style, brand and profession so you can find what you’re looking for with ease.
3. Once you have selected the category that interests you, you will be directed to a list of the products in that category.
4. Select the item(s) you wish to purchase.
5. You will then be presented with a number of options to choose from:
• Colour – select the colour of your choosing.
• Size – select your size. If you are unsure of sizes, please refer to our size guide.
• Trim – select the available trim colours from the drop down menu.
• Add Personalisation – here you can add customised options such as embroidered text and logo. Upload a copy of your logo in this section. Please ensure the image is high quality and in one of the following formats: .png, .jpg or .gif.
• Quantity – Select the quantity you wish to order and click the ‘add to cart’ button.
6. Repeat the steps above until you have purchased all of the items you require. You are now ready to proceed to the checkout.
7. In the ‘checkout’ section you will be asked for your payment details, delivery address and some other details that will allow us to complete your order in an efficient manner.
8. The payment types we accept are:
• Visa Debit
• Laser Card
If you would prefer to make payment over the phone, we will be happy to accommodate you.
9. You will receive a ‘confirmation of order’ via email once your order has been received by the Medco team. Please note that this indicates only that we have received your order and does not constitute a contract between our two parties. Once we have accepted your order and our invoice has been issued, this will initiate the contract between the two parties.
The above clause protects us (the seller) in cases where an error in pricing has been made on our website. This can occur when an item has been incorrectly priced or stock levels are insufficient to meet your order. If the price indicated is incorrect, and the actual price is higher than stated, we will contact you to confirm your agreement before accepting your order.
Medco Limited operate a ‘no-quibbles’ return policy, which means if you’re not satisfied with your order, we will issue a full refund upon return of the goods.
High-grade materials, expert tailoring and top class customer care, mean that returns are very rare here at Medco. We welcome all feedback to ensure we keep our standards high.
To learn more about our returns policy, please visit the ‘returns policy’ page where you will find all the information you require.
Contacting the Medco team
To contact us via our website, please visit the contact page and fill in the online form. If you would like to contact us by post or visit us, our mailing address is:
Vat Number: IE4571342D
Company Number: 85762