Medco Limited operates a ‘no-quibbles’ return policy to ensure customer satisfaction is always our top priority. We strive to ensure every order we dispatch is correct, however, there may be instances where due to human error an incorrect size or colour is dispatched. In these instances, we encourage customers to contact us immediately so we can arrange collection of your incorrect package and reissue your order correctly. If you do not wish to receive a replacement for your incorrect order, we will be happy to issue a full refund upon receipt of the returned goods.
There are some conditions that must be met before we can begin return procedures:
- All items must have been purchased on the www.medco.ie website.
- Returns will be accepted within 14 days of purchase. Unfortunately after this time we may not be able to process your return or refund.
- Customised products cannot be returned; customisation includes embroidery, specific alterations, non-stock uniform colours and trims.
- To return an item online, you will need to have an account on the Medco website. This will ensure a seamless returns policy and a full record of all transactions.
- To exchange a garment for another size, you may avail of our ‘Collect & Returns’ service that is operated by Fastway Couriers.
- Postage for exchanges will need to be provided by the customer. Failure to include return postage will result in non-shipment.
- You have the right to cancel your order up to 14 days after purchase (does not include customised orders – see above).
- To avail of a refund or exchange, all items must be in the same condition as they were received. We will not accept returns for items that have been worn, washed or otherwise damaged in your possession.
To open a return request please visit the Medco Parcel Connect portal.
Can I return a bespoke order?
If you have ordered non-stock items that have been specifically manufactured as per your request, we cannot offer you a return option. However, your items are fully warranted by Medco Limited to protect you against defects or faulty workmanship.
Can I avail of price adjustments for items that are now on sale?
If we have in stock, the exact item that you purchased then you may be able to avail of price adjustments if the sale price occurs within 2 weeks of your purchase.
I bought items in your factory store; can I use your online returns area to return these items?
No. Items bought in our factory store, must be returned to the point of purchase.
If you have any further queries about our returns policy, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer care team on 1890 930 080